A Few Reasons To Invest in Dallas This Year
April 20, 2017 (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM)
Located in Northern Texas, Dallas is the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the nation. It’s also one of the strongest buy and hold real estate markets today.
A few reasons we love Dallas:
- The median purchase price of 3 bedroom single family homes in the Dallas metro area is $176,000. This is 5.88% lower than the national average of $187,000.
- The median monthly rent for 3 bedroom homes in Dallas is $1,496, which is 0.85% of the purchase price of $176,000. This is higher than the national average of 0.74%.
- Over the last 6 years, 3 bedroom homes in Dallas have appreciated by 50.43%. During the same period, 3 bedroom home values appreciated by only 28.97% nationwide.
- Between July 2010 and July 2016, Dallas’s population increased by 12.56%. This is 3 times higher than the 4.45% national population growth during the same period.
- Between February 2016 and February 2017 Dallas added 118,800 new jobs to their economy – an annual growth rate of 3.42%. This is significantly higher than the national job growth rate of 1.16% during the same period.
- Since 2012 the median rent for 3 bedroom homes in the Dallas metro area increased by 23.13%. Nationally, rents only increased by 14.11% during this period.
If you’re looking to purchase cash flowing property while prices are still low, and watch your equity grow, you won’t want to miss this week’s webinar.