About the Real Estate News Podcast
- Market trends
- Economic analysis that affects housing prices
- Updates on the best rental markets for investing in single-family rentals or multi-unit rentals
- Turnkey housing standards
- The fate of the highly revered 1031 exchange and other tax law affecting investors
- Self-directed IRA investing and 401k changes
- Where rents and property values are rising or falling
- Flipping risks
- New Dodd-Frank rules regarding private lending and financing standards
- Areas with job losses vs job growth
- Areas that are overbuilt or over-supplied versus areas with low supply and high demand
- How to avoid real estate scams.
- And more!