How It Works
Real Wealth Network offers a complimentary strategy session for our members who are qualified and ready to invest.
You can meet with an Investment Counselor either by phone or in person at one of our California or Florida offices.
Your strategy session will last approximately 30-40 minutes. That being said, we want to make sure that your investment counselor can help you focus on what’s most important during your meeting.
Below, we have included the answers to our most frequently asked questions. Please take some time to review them, prior to scheduling an appointment with us.
1. At a minimum, please watch the “New Investor Orientation” video below. If you want to get even more value out of the meeting with your Investment Counselor we highly recommend that you watch — or at least scan through — the other recommended videos.
New Investor Orientation (Video)
Basics of Conventional Financing (Video)
Investor Checklist (Video)
Top 10 Member Questions (Video)
2. Please understand that we do not help our members “flip” homes for quick profits. Rather, we specialize in helping people build generational wealth through the acquisition of high cash-flow income properties.
3. If you plan to purchase property with all cash, you will need to have at least $60,000. We have found that most investment properties under $50k tend to be in less than desirable neighborhoods with potential high crime rates, vandalism and high turnover with tenants.
4. If you plan to use your IRA funds to invest in property, you’ll need to have at least $50k in your IRA. In some cases there may be limited financing available using your IRA. These banks usually require 50% down with a minimum $50,000 loan amount.
5. If you plan to obtain conventional financing to purchase investment property you will most likely need:
- a credit score of at least 680 (740 is ideal)
- a two year job history at a US company
- at least a 20% down payment (in some cases, 15%, but there are some extra costs)
- six months reserves (in savings or your retirement fund)
- a low debt to income ratio
- not more than ten financed properties on your current credit report
If you’ve watched the above New Investor Orientation video (hopefully some of the others too) and you understand all of the other qualifications, please confirm by clicking this button:
If you aren’t ready yet, that’s okay! This is a good time to get educated and prepared for when you are ready to invest.
Please watch some of the archived webinars on our site, where our affiliates discuss their different markets and their properties.
You might also want to look into the Real Wealth Investor Academy. These are classes taught by real-world industry experts and successful investors who focus on keeping it simple while teaching what you really need to know about building and securing your wealth.