2019-2020 Housing Market Overview
Orlando Real Estate Market 2020
On this page you'll learn about the Orlando, FL real estate market for 2019 and 2020.
Orlando Real Estate Market Overview
Median household income:
Median home price*:
Median monthly rent*:
Interested in investing in the Orlando real estate market in 2019 or 2020? On this page you’ll learn about the housing market forecast, trends and statistics to help you make that decision. Please Note: This page is current as of January 2019. While most of the data points presented on this page won’t have changed considerably in the last year, we always want to make sure our content is as current and accurate as we possibly can. This page will be officially updated for 2020 by early January, so check back to get the latest updates! If you’d like to be notified when this page is fully update for 2020, please send an email to KathyFettke@realwealthnetwork.com with the subject line “Orlando Market Update 2020” and we’ll make sure to notify you! :-)
About OrlandoOrlando is the fourth largest city in the state of Florida and the 73rd largest city in the United States. Located in Florida’s “sun belt” region, this city is known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches, and even more so for its world famous amusement parks, entertainment, and attractions. With a combined population of 3.3 million residents, Orlando’s real estate market is fueled by job seekers, baby boomer retirees, and students who want to live in a “cheap and cheerful” area that offers a high quality of living at a reasonable cost. For investors looking to invest in real estate, these are good signs. This area has produced some impressive results for real estate investors already and this trend is likely to continue into 2019. To date, property prices are up, appreciation rates are increasing steadily, and the cost of living remains below the national average.
More Reasons To Love Orlando:
- Forbes reports that 72 million people visited the Orlando area in 2017, making it the most visited tourist destination in the country.
- Rents grew by 2.5% in the last 12 months, which is higher than the national and state levels.
- Orlando’s population has grown 52% since the year 2000 and is expected to grow an additional 2.3% in 2019, which means the demand for housing is likely to increase.
- Amazon Fulfillment brought 4,000 jobs to Central Florida, the current leader in job and population growth in the state.
- Orlando was recently named the “hottest” single-family real estate market among the 50 largest US metro areas (Ten-X Research’s quarterly report). According to the report, Orlando has been elevated to the nation’s top market position due to limited supply, rising home values, ample jobs and income growth, especially in the leisure/hospitality sector.
Why Invest in the Orlando Real Estate Market in 2020?Orlando offers great opportunities for buy and hold real estate investments today. This is especially true for investors looking to invest in one of the most quickly growing economies in the nation while prices are still below their pre-recession peaks.
Orlando Housing Market Trends
Orlando Real Estate Market Trends & Forecast 2019-2020In this section, you’ll learn about the top factors that make Orlando one of the strongest real estate markets of 2020, including job growth, population growth, and equity growth potential. Explore Orlando’s housing market, population, and employment trends in the tabs to learn more.
Major Employers in Orlando
Orlando Housing Market News
Orlando & Central Florida: The Corridor of Real Estate Investment Opportunity
In this video you’ll learn about the Orlando and Central Florida real estate market for 2019. Find out what makes…Read more
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. Real Wealth Network makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall Real Wealth Network be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.