Turnkey Income Properties in Today's Strongest Markets
Looking for safety outside the volatile stock market?
Cash flowing properties in key markets poised for growth offer the collateral you need to sleep well at night, and the passive income you need to live well.
Kathy Fettke recently interviewed economist and forecaster, Harry Dent, on the Real Wealth show about bubbles and a potential stock market crash. He said the safest place for your money today is in middle America cash flow homes.
Pittsburgh, PA and Tampa, FL are two of our highest cash flow markets in the US, and are also two cities poised for massive expansion. At this event, we’ll be featuring turnkey rental property in these vibrant and growing cities.
Alan Weiss, creator of the Case Shiller Index, says that Reno, Nevada is the #1 fastest growing market in the nation and also a great place to invest today. We agree!
We’ve invited our developer from Reno to this month’s event as well, to share some very exciting new developments there. Lot values in Reno are increasing every single month due to the job growth from Tesla, Google, Switch and Amazon. Find out how you can get involved.
About Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh is home to 15 Fortune 500 companies – one of the many reasons that Forbes, MSN, CNBC, Real Estate Brokers Insider and more have ranked Pittsburgh among the top 5 strongest housing markets in the United States. And also one of the major reasons that Google is expanding its Pittsburgh office.
- The Steel City has undergone a major renaissance and has transformed into a world-class city… yet, home prices are still very low.
- This is one of the last remaining U.S. cities where you can still purchase fully renovated rental homes for around $85,000 and rent them for more than 1.2% of purchase price.
About Tampa, FL
- The Tampa MSA added 44,300 new private sector jobs during 2015, the fastest growth in the state and one of the fastest in the country.
- Even with population of only 456,000, Tampa is home to four Fortune 500 Companies: Publix Super Markets Inc., Jabil Circuit Inc., Tech Data Corp. and WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Situated along Florida’s Gulf Coast, the Tampa Bay region boasts an enviable quality of life with year round sunshine, a unique cultural heritage and a diverse business climate.
About Reno, NV
We have tied up highly valuable land just 20 miles from the new Tesla battery factory and the new Amazon, Google and Switch campuses. Lot values increase every single month.
Home builders are making offers on the lots we own, but the longer we wait, the higher the price gets. This is a fantastic opportunity for both accredited and non-accredited investors to participate in a totally passive investment managed by a 40 year veteran highly successful developer.
During this event, you’ll:
- Meet the turnkey property providers from Pittsburgh and Tampa, and learn about their renovation standards and property management.
- Find out where and when to expect a rise in home prices in these areas, due to future building and growth.
- Get an update about our newest syndication in Reno, presented by the same developer of our Dublin syndication that returned over 35% IRR to Real Wealth Investors.
If you’re interested in building long-term wealth through real estate, this live-event is a MUST-ATTEND.
Space is limited so register now.
As always, there are never any back of the room sales. This event is informational only, so leave your wallet at home! Come relax and learn about some of the top US cities for investing in 2016.
2611 Contra Costa Blvd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
1221 Chess Drive
Foster City, CA 94404
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Crowne Plaza LAX
5985 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM