How To Protect Your Assets & Your Real Wealth
Real wealth means having the money and the freedom to live life on YOUR terms. At Real Wealth Network, we believe one of the very best ways to create this type of wealth is by investing in income producing assets; like real estate.
There’s a BIG upside to investing in real estate. And naturally there’s also a huge downside. The good news: you don’t have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. You can protect yourself.
Join us for our next live event to learn what puts you at risk and how to protect yourself and your wealth – now and in the future. PLUS you’ll also get an update from our R.E.A.L. turnkey property team in Jacksonville, Florida.
8:30am: Registration Opens
9:00am – 9:15am: RWN Opening remarks & Introduction
9:15am – 10:15am: Legal Challenges (1 hour)
10:15am – 11:15am: Risk Analyzer (1 hour)
11:15am – 11:30am: Break (15 minutes)
11:30am – 12:30pm: Investment Property Risk Reduction (1 hour)
12:30pm – 1:45pm: No Host Lunch Break
1:45pm – 2:30pm: Update from our Jacksonville Affiliate (45 mins)
2:30pm – 2:45pm: Break
2:45pm – 3:30pm: Why Real Estate Investors Love this Tool (45 mins)
3:30pm – 3:45pm: Break
3:45pm – 5:15pm: The Importance of Estate Planning (1.5 hours)
This event is free for Real Wealth Investor Academy members. If you are not currently an Academy member, it’s not too late to sign up. Click the green “Register” button on this page and you will be prompted to sign up (make sure you are logged in :).
Academy members, just click the green “Register” button to reserve your spot.
9:15am - 10:15am: Legal Challenges
10:15am - 11:15am: Risk Analyzer
11:30am - 12:30pm: Investment Property Risk Reduction
- Inside and outside protections and which entities provide one, both or none
- The differences between state laws when it comes to asset protection
- Where to set up your LLC for maximum protection
1:45pm - 2:30pm: An Update from Our Jacksonville Affiliate
- Since 2012, 3 bedroom homes in JAX have appreciated at a median rate of 6.77%. This is a 1.55% higher rate than the national average of 5.22%.
- Since 2012, the median rent for a 3 bedroom home in JAX increased at a yearly rate of 2.37%. This is only slightly below the national average of 2.67%.
- Between 2010 and 2015, the population in Jacksonville grew at a median yearly rate of 1.50%. This is more than twice the national average 0.77%.
- Jacksonville is also experiencing job growth at a higher rate than the national average. Between December 2015 and December 2016, the population in JAX grew by a median 3.02% vs. 2.31% nationwide.
2:45pm - 3:30pm: Why Real Estate Investors Love this Tool
- Which states recognize the use of land trusts
- Privacy benefits of using a trust to own real estate
- How a land trust trumps a lender’s “due on sale” clause
- Avoiding transfer taxes with a land trust
3:45pm - 5:15pm: The Importance of Estate Planning
Reminder: There are never any back-of-the-room, high-pressure sales at our events. Instead, you can learn about the markets, meet the property managers and REAL Turn-Key Operators, talk to other investors, and get real answers to your real estate investing questions.
Please note, there will be a very limited number of properties available for sale as inventory levels are low. Therefore, only Real Wealth Network investors with loan pre-approvals and/or proof-of-funds will be able to make offers. If you’d like to be prepared to purchase, please book an appointment with one of our investment counselors in advance. Thank you for understanding.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport
835 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM