Steady Cash Flow in the Midwest
Are you looking for REAL Turnkey Rental Property in today’s strongest real estate markets?
If so, join us for our next live event where we’ll be featuring fully renovated, and cash flowing, homes in Cincinnati and Indianapolis!
Here’s the agenda:
An Update on the Cincinnati Real Estate Market
Today, Cincinnati has a population of 2.1 million, the metro area is 24th largest in the nation, and it's growing fast! Yet the cost of living and the cost of housing are still well below the national average, making this an affordable and attractive place to live.
Get the full scoop from our R.E.A.L. turn-key property provider in the area and learn why this is one of our very favorite cities to invest!
A few more reasons to love Cincinnati:
- Cincinnati ranks 4th among U.S. cities with new corporate facilities including GE Aviation’s new 420,000 square-foot Class A office campus and a new 80,000 sq ft Proton Therapy Center for cancer research.
- The metro area is also recognized as one of the 25 fastest growing regions. Since 1990 Cincinnati's population has increased by 14%. With a cost of living that is 8.2% below the national average, this trend will likely continue.
- It's still possible to purchase fully renovated cash flow properties in good neighborhoods for $80,000 to $140,000.
An Update on the Indianapolis Real Estate Market
Meet our R.E.A.L. turn-key rental property provider from Indianapolis to learn more about this exciting market for 2017.
A few more reasons to love Indianapolis:
- As of January 2017, the median price of 3 bedroom single family homes in the Indianapolis metro area was $130,000. However, in some neighborhoods it's still possible to purchase fully renovated R.E.A.L. turnkey property for less than $100,000 AND rent them for more than 1% of the purchase price!
- The Indy metro population has been growing at a steady 1.05% per year since the year 2010. Between December 2015 and December 2016 there were approximately 20,401 new jobs created in the Indy metro. This puts Indy's annual job growth rate at 1.98% for 2016.
If you’re interested in buying income property in 2017 you won’t want to miss this live event!
Reminder: There are never any back-of-the-room, high-pressure sales at our events. Instead, you can learn about the markets, meet the property managers and R.E.A.L. Turn-Key Operators, talk to other investors, and get real answers to our real estate investing questions.
2611 Contra Costa Blvd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn
2000 Bridgepointe Circle
San Mateo, CA 94404
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Crowne Plaza at LAX
5985 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM