On this episode of the Real Wealth Show Kathy Fettke interviews Brad Baldridge, a late-stage college planning specialist. He helps parents of high school students plan and pay for college using strategies such as merit aid, need based aid, tax planning, savings and investing for college, negotiating with colleges, scholarships and loans.
Over the past 10 years, Brad has directly helped hundreds of families plan and pay for college. He has provided in-depth college plans resulting in increased financial aid, scholarships, identification of the right schools at the right price, and better loans.
His motto is this: if you plan well now, you borrow less later – and less student loan debt is a really good thing these days.
On this show, find out:
- How college planning can be affected by rental properties.
- What benefits families expect from college planning.
- The common mistakes families make when they do their college planning.
- When you should you start college planning.
- How you know if you qualify for need-based aid.
Brad’s expertise is featured weekly on his podcast, Taming The High Cost of College.