Last Updated: | Author: Kathy Fettke | Topic: Securing Lender Loans with Graham Parham – Part 2
Date: December 2, 2016
In this Real Wealth Network Academy Lesson Graham Parham, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lender (who is also an investor), continues discussing the basics of how to secure lender loans.
In this video you’ll learn:
- New reserve requirements for 2017
- What to know about 1031 tax exchange in 2017
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines for limited liability corporations
- How much money should you put down? Is 15% enough?
- Should you pay cash? Why or why not?
- Investor Loan Programs (Loans 1-6)
- Investor Loan Programs (Loans 7-10)
- Financed Properties (11-20)
- Debt Service Programs & Example Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. Real Wealth Network makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall Real Wealth Network be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.