In this Real Wealth Network Academy Lesson Graham Parham, a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lender (who is also an investor), continues discussing the basics of how to secure lender loans.
In this video you’ll learn:
- New reserve requirements for 2017
- What to know about 1031 tax exchange in 2017
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines for limited liability corporations
- How much money should you put down? Is 15% enough?
- Should you pay cash? Why or why not?
- Investor Loan Programs (Loans 1-6)
- Investor Loan Programs (Loans 7-10)
- Financed Properties (11-20)
- Debt Service Programs & Example Debt Service Coverage Ratio