Can you use your IRA or 401K to purchase real estate? Yes, absolutely you can! But you have to do it correctly or you will face severe penalties – and no one wants that!
On this show, Kathy Fettke interviews Kaaren Hall, founder and CEO of uDirect IRA Services, to clarify any confusion about what you can and cannot do with your IRA.
1) How do you self-direct your IRA to buy real estate?
2) Can your IRA get financing? And if so, how?
3) What is considered a prohibited transaction according to the IRS?
4) What kinds of retirement accounts can be self-directed?
5) Can I use other people’s retirement accounts to raise capital for my deals?
Also find out what specific actions could place a tax on your retirement account and which kinds of investments are best suited for an IRA or 401k.