Will new home builders flood the market like they did in 2006? Or will we continue to see a lack of inventory moving forward. Will Baby Boomers die off and leave too many homes on the market? Will Millennials be renting or buying homes?
We’ll be answering all these questions and more during this episode of The Real Wealth Show Podcast, where Kathy Fettke is joined by John Burns of John Burns Real Estate Consulting.
John and his team offer thorough research for building industry executives and their investors. The team’s consultants and analysts navigate their clients through housing cycles, helping them satisfy homebuyer and renter demand. John is also the author of Big Shifts Ahead: Demographic Clarity for Businesses
During this episode you’ll find out:
- How are today’s young adults different than prior generations? Why hasn’t entry-level buying boomed with 3.5% mortgage rates?
- Has housing demand shifted more toward urban and away from the suburbs?
- How have the home builders shifted what they build to take advantage of the shifts in demand?
- Will demand be greater for rental housing or owned housing over the next decade?
- What are you monitoring to identify changing trends in housing demand?