Before planning 2017, it’s important to take a good look at 2016. What worked? What didn’t? What lessons did you learn? What can you do differently in the new year?
During this live event recording Rich Fettke, RealWealth’s Co-Founder and Co-CEO will share the year-end completion process he’s been teaching RealWealth members for the last 11 years.
During this video you’ll learn:
- Learn effective ways to set goals while still looking at the big picture
- The value of doing a year-end review and completion
- A simple 4 step process for assessing your strengths and abilities
- Big ideas on how have better health, wealth and happiness in 2017
- Walk away with a written one page summary of your successes, wins, challenges and lessons learning in 2017.
- And much more!