Last Updated: | Author: Rich Fettke | Topic: [Live Event] The Focused Investor: How to Complete 2016 & Get Ready for 2017
Date: February 14, 2017
Before planning 2017, it’s important to take a good look at 2016. What worked? What didn’t? What lessons did you learn? What can you do differently in the new year?
During this live event recording Rich Fettke, Real Wealth Network’s Co-Founder and Co-CEO will share the year-end completion process he’s been teaching Real Wealth Network members for the last 11 years.
During this video you’ll learn:
- Learn effective ways to set goals while still looking at the big picture
- The value of doing a year-end review and completion
- A simple 4 step process for assessing your strengths and abilities
- Big ideas on how have better health, wealth and happiness in 2017
- Walk away with a written one page summary of your successes, wins, challenges and lessons learning in 2017.
- And much more!
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. Real Wealth Network makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall Real Wealth Network be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.