Imagine owning rental properties in the U.S. when you don’t even live in the country, let alone in the same city as your investments.
Our guest today has become an expert at out-of-state investing because she and her husband have been living out of the country for the U.S. military.
They now own properties in Alabama, Ohio, Florida and Texas. We were so impressed with her at Real Wealth that we hired her as an investment counselor so she could help others on the same path.
Find out how Leah:
- Joined RWN as an investor in 2016, then came to work for Real Wealth as an Investment counselor a year ago.
- Turned primary homes into rentals as she and her husband moved around the country, and then eventually decided to “get serious” and buy property strictly for investment purposes.
- Why “Turn Key” properties made the most sense for their lifestyle as an active duty Army family.
- How they are getting a cash flow with properties in Alabama and Ohio and maximum appreciation with properties in Texas and Florida.
In her webinar, find out the “5 Ways Real Estate Pays You” through cash flow, principal pay down, tax benefits, inflation hedge, and appreciation, and the “7 Steps for New Investors”:
1. Clarify Goals
2. Define Where you Are
3. Discover your Purchasing Power
4. Determine Your Financial Strategy
5. Determine Your Purchasing Strategy
6. Determine Where, What and From Who
7. Carefully Execute (Due Diligence)