Are you looking for high cash flow rental property in growing U.S. metro areas?
If so, you’ll love the lineup for our June event! Come meet income property providers from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and a new team from Chicago. Find out why these areas offer some of the highest yields in the country, with strong potential for equity growth as well.
Here’s the agenda:
An Update on the Pittsburgh Real Estate Market
With a population of over 2.4 million in 7 counties, the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Statistical Area is the 22nd largest city in the nation. The “Burgh” is known as “The City of Bridges” for its 446 bridges, and “The Steel City” for its former steel manufacturing base.
The Steel City has also undergone a major transformation in recent years, becoming a world-class city. However, home prices are still very low, for now at least. This combination makes for great cash flow, with a chance of appreciation.
A few more reasons to love Pittsburgh:
- Pittsburgh is home to 15 Fortune 500 companies – one of the many reasons that Forbes, MSN, CNBC, Real Estate Brokers Insider and more have ranked Pittsburgh among the top 5 strongest housing markets in the United States. And also one of the major reasons that Google is expanding its Pittsburgh office.
- The Steel City has undergone a major multi-billion dollar renaissance and has transformed into a world-class city with more growth coming.
- Pittsburgh is also one of the last remaining U.S. cities where you can still purchase fully renovated rental homes for around $85,000 and rent them for more than 1.2% of purchase price.
An Update on the Cleveland Real Estate Market
If you haven’t been to Cleveland lately, than you may be surprised to see how the downtown has been totally transformed over the past 5 years. The city’s renaissance is a result of over $19 billion in development.
A few more reasons to love Cleveland:
- Cleveland has the fastest growing healthcare economy in U.S. and is home to the world renowned Cleveland Clinic.
- Occupancy rates that are at an astonishing 98%, and home sales up 12% year over year.
- 10 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the greater metro area
- Cleveland has the 2nd largest live theater district in the U.S., second only to New York City
- And there are three major sport teams in the area that bring in billions of dollars every year
Debuting a New Team in the Chicago Real Estate Market
Known for its towering skyscrapers and Fortune 500 companies, the Windy City is one of the last markets where housing prices haven’t yet surpassed their 2006 levels.
It’s still possible to find homes for sale in mid-level neighborhoods for $120,000 to $160,000 that’ll rent for more than $1550 per month.
This means there are great opportunities for cash flow in Chicago, and a strong chance of appreciation too.
A few more reasons to love Chicago:
- Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the United States and the 4th most economically powerful city in the world. There are 30 Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the metro area, which boast a $500 billion GDP. This is more than that of Norway and Belgium combined!
- Real estate prices have soared within Chicago’s city limits, causing people to move out of the city and into the suburbs. As a result, prices in some of these neighborhoods prices have increased by 14%+ this past year alone.
Join us for this month’s live event to learn more about all three of these exciting markets AND to meet our local property teams.
Reminder: There are never any back-of-the-room, high-pressure sales at our events. Instead, you can learn about the markets, meet the property managers and REAL Turn-Key Operators, talk to other investors, and get real answers to your real estate investing questions.
Please note, there will be a very limited number of properties available for sale as inventory levels are low. Therefore, only Real Wealth Network investors with loan pre-approvals and/or proof-of-funds will be able to make offers. If you’d like to be prepared to purchase, please book an appointment with one of our investment counselors in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Friday, June 23rd
2611 Contra Costa Boulevard
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Palo Alto, CA
Saturday, June 24th
Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto
4216 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Sunday, June 25th
Crowne Plaza – LAX
5985 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045-5463
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM