Big Growth in Atlanta’s Real Estate Market!
May 18, 2017 (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM)
Migration patterns are showing an exodus out of high priced markets like California, and into more affordable markets in the South.
And we like to follow the trends…
Join us for this week’s webinar to find out why Atlanta has become a hot spot for the film industry, high tech and Millennials getting a start in life. You’ll also learn where rental demand is strong and cash flow is the highest.
A few reasons to love Atlanta:
- Atlanta is a global banking center, and the headquarters of 10 Fortune 500 companies, including Coca-Cola, Home Depot, UPS and, of course, Delta Air Lines.
- Last year, Midtown Atlanta received national recognition as a “Great Place to Live,” due to continued development and revitalization in the neighborhood.
- The median purchase price of 3 bedroom single family homes in the Atlanta metro is $152,000. In the neighborhoods RWN members are investing, the median purchase price is only $127,000. The national average is $187,000.
- Since 2010 Atlanta’s population has been growing quickly at an annual rate of 1.47%, which is almost double the national average.
- In the past year Atlanta added 97,800 new jobs to their economy – an annual growth rate of 3.71%. This is, again, almost double the national job growth.