What is RealWealth Network?
Since 2003, our purpose is to help people create real wealth, which we define as “having the money and the freedom to live life on your own terms.” In order to help our members achieve this goal, we focus on two things:
- Education. We provide a ton of free education including well researched articles, videos, webinars, podcasts, and live events.
- Investment Opportunities. We identify markets & projects that are worth investing in.
How Does it Work?
A big part of what we do is provide current education to help you get the information you need to make informed decisions. A great place for new investors to start is the Learning Center.
2. Benefits of Membership
Once you’ve become a member (membership is always free!), you’ll have access to our investor portal, which is home to more detailed information about single family rental properties, group investments, and other resources, such as recommended CPAs, lenders, 1031 exchange facilitators, and more.
3. Connect with An Investment Counselor
Our Investment Counselors are experienced and knowledgeable investors, and they are here for you to connect with, to coach you, and to answer your questions.
When you’re ready, your Investment Counselor will connect you with property teams and developers with proven track records and accompanying property management (for single and multi family rentals). During this step, you’ll get more detailed information about specific investment opportunities offered by the property teams/developers so you can choose which one(s) will help you reach your goals.
Please remember, the education, coaching, and strategizing does not end once you’ve bought your first property or invested. The RealWealth team offers continued support after you invest so reach out with any problems or questions!
Before you Invest in any Single or Multi-Family Property:
RealWealth offers its members a referral–based service for purchasing cash-flowing investment properties located throughout the United States.
The companies in our investment referral network (also known as “Property Teams”) are not employees of RealWealth; they are separately-owned and separately-managed companies that offer to sell investment properties to our members. RealWealth does not have control over their business practices and makes no representation or warranty about their business practices.
While RealWealth uses best efforts and proven protocols to screen, review, and understand the operations of these property teams we cannot and do not guarantee the conduct of these property teams and/or their respective affiliates, or the performance or quality of the investments offered by them. It is your responsibility to perform your own due diligence and analysis before retaining a Property Team and prior to purchasing any investment property.
For anyone purchasing an investment property, RealWealth strongly encourages you to:
- Reference the Investor Checklist prior to purchasing any property.
- Order your own full home inspection from a licensed home inspector, even if one is provided for you. In the event that the home inspection reveals particular matters beyond the expertise of the home inspector, order additional inspections of said matters from a qualified contractor or expert (examples include but are not limited to electrical, plumbing, foundation, and roofing inspections).
- Order an appraisal. If you are financing the purchase, your lender will likely automatically order an appraisal and will likely provide you a copy upon request. If you are purchasing the property without financing, then order your own appraisal from an independent appraiser (you should avoid relying on an appraisal provided by the Property Team).
Before you Invest in any Group Investment or Syndication:
- Please be honest about declaring your accreditation.
- Carefully read the PPM (Private Placement Memorandum) and the operating agreement.
- Ensure that you fully understand the investment.
- And connect with your CPA/Attorney, if needed.
One of the biggest benefits of being a RealWealth member is that we’re here for you. We truly want to help you achieve your investment goals. We’re investors ourselves and we care about other investors.
So what’s next for you?
Start creating real wealth.
Through education, connection, and ongoing support, our goal is for our members to be confident, savvy, investors who are ahead of the crowd.
Imagine a future where you have a portfolio of great properties and investments that create passive income. Imagine having the money and the freedom to do anything you want. To live life on your own terms.
That’s what real wealth is to us and we look forward to helping you achieve it.
Real wealth is about having both the money and the freedom to live life on your own terms. Here are some stories from our members who turned their dreams into reality.
Wayne & Danelle Brice
Paul &Cheryl Choate
Claudia & Julian Fraser