Announcing… our NEWEST MARKET for cash flowing rental properties!
Can you Guess? Here are some clues:
- This U.S. city had a 3.9% unemployment rate in 2014
- It is one of the most affordable and stable economies in the U.S.
- 81% of college graduates stay here
CNN Money called this city the #1 most business friendly city in the US and the #1 best city to launch a start-up (CNN Money, 2014).
If you haven’t figured it out yet, here’s another clue: A very famous musical shares it’s name… OKLAHOMA!
With a population of 1.3 million, Oklahoma City is the 15th fastest growing city in the U.S. (Forbes, Jan 2015). In fact, the city has had a net gain of the coveted millennial population (ages 25-34).
Real Wealth Network members have a rare opportunity to acquire brand new rental homes in Oklahoma City. Builders are cautious about selling more than 10% of their inventory to investors, but our contact was able to secure that 10% for our members.
If you have been wanting to buy income property in a very stable and growing economy, come check out what’s going on in Oklahoma City.
During the first half of this event, you will learn…
- Why Oklahoma City continues to be a strong rental market for investors looking for steady cash flow
- Which neighborhoods are best for investing and which should be avoided
- What kind of income properties are best for your portfolio goals
- Why this property manager is rated so highly by its clients
During the second half of this event, we will receive an update on North Dakota properties in Williston, Watford City and Belfield. Find out:
- How North Dakota will be affected by lower oil prices
- If demand for rental property is still as strong
- Where rents are increasing and where they are declining
- Which large oil companies are still investing heavily in the area
As always, there are never any back of the room high-pressure sales at our events. We don’t do that “guru thing.” Instead, you can learn about the market, check out available income properties, meet the property manager and wholesaler, and find out about lending programs.
Even if you’re just beginning your real estate investment portfolio, Real Wealth Network has the training, support, and resources to help you feel safe, secure, and informed in your investment decisions.
If you’re interested in building passive income and mitigating your investment risk, then this event may be just the solution you’re looking for. Bring your questions and leave your wallet at home.
PLEASANT HILL - Free Event
Friday, February 20th
2611 Contra Costa Boulevard
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
12 Noon – 3:00 PM
SAN MATEO – Free Event
Saturday, February 21st
Hilton Garden Inn
2000 Bridgepointe Circle
San Mateo, CA 94404
12 Noon – 3:00 PM