Jacksonville, Florida Poised for Growth (And Cash Flow)
Jacksonville Florida has been on our list of solid cash flow markets since the real estate market crashed in 2009. But is it still good today?
Florida got hit really hard during the housing crisis, home prices plummeted and have been pretty slow to rebound pretty much due to the strict foreclosure laws of Florida.
Florida is a judicial state which means all foreclosures have to go through the court system which can take as much as five years for a bank to foreclose on a property or a borrower who hasn’t been paying. That has really slowed down the process and what does it mean for you and me? Is there still an opportunity to buy cash flowing homes or are prices moving back up?
Today’s guest expert will talk on these points, as he’s been investing in Jacksonville for the past 10 years. Find out:
- If the market is changing and what are the real estate values doing in Jacksonville
- If the expansion of the Panama Canal will have an impact on the port in Jacksonville
- If and how the Jacksonville economy is growing
If you would like to speak with Jim about his available income properties, let us know!
How to subscribe to The Real Wealth Show podcast:
Click on of the links above and it should take you directly to the podcast. You can select “subscribe” from there.
If this does not work for you, try the following:
- Search for the “iTunes” app on your mobile device and install it (or just click on the “music” icon if you have an iPhone)
- Search for the Real Wealth Show with Kathy Fettke
- Hit the Subscribe Button
- Or, go to the iTunes store on your computer and search “Kathy Fettke”