There is so much conflicting economic forecasting out there. Democrats are saying the economy is strong while Republicans, including Trump, say it’s about to implode. Who’s telling the truth?
On this episode of the Real Wealth Show, Kathy Fettke interviews Doug Duncan, Fannie Mae’s senior vice president and chief economist. He is responsible for providing all forecasts and analyses on the economy, housing and mortgage markets, and serves as the Chair of the Fannie Mae Corporate House Price Forecast Committee. Mr. Duncan was also named one of Bloomberg / Business Week’s 50 Most Powerful People in Real Estate.
Find out his thoughts on:
• Why new homes sales were down in the West and soaring in the Midwest.
• Where to find the bubble markets
• Housing’s contribution to GDP growth
• Millennial household formation
• Actual job growth vs hype
• Consumer debt preventing home purchases
• Oil jobs related to housing
For a full transcript, go to www.RealWealthShow.com
How to subscribe to The Real Wealth Show podcast:
Click on of the links above and it should take you directly to the real estate podcast. You can select “subscribe” from there.
If this does not work for you, try the following:
- Search for the “iTunes” app on your mobile device and install it (or just click on the “music” icon if you have an iPhone)
- Search for the Real Wealth Show with Kathy Fettke
- Hit the Subscribe Button
- Or, go to the iTunes store on your computer and search “Kathy Fettke”