Do you know about the new 1031 exchange rule and the proposed tax reforms that effect the future of 1031 exchanges?
In many US markets today, prices are up past bubble levels in 2006 and many people are opting to sell their properties in high priced markets and exchanging them for cash flow properties across the US. This is a really good time to understand the intricacies of the 1031 exchange. In today’s show, find out why so many people are doing it today.
You will also learn:
- How to implement the new 1031 exchange rule
- The Treasury department’s proposed tax reforms
- The reduction in benefits of 1031 exchanges
- The elimination of 1031 exchanges in the future
How to subscribe to The Real Wealth Show podcast:
Click on of the links above and it should take you directly to the podcast. You can select “subscribe” from there.
If this does not work for you, try the following:
- Search for the “iTunes” app on your mobile device and install it (or just click on the “music” icon if you have an iPhone)
- Search for the Real Wealth Show with Kathy Fettke
- Hit the Subscribe Button
- Or, go to the iTunes store on your computer and search “Kathy Fettke”